1. PRIVACY NOTICE
2. PERSONAL DATA
2.1 The following information about you might be collected by us:
- Your name, gender, age/date of birth and other demographic information;
- Your contact details which allow us to proceed with your respective orders, including but not limited to: billing and delivery addresses, phone number(s) and email address(es);
- Your social media information (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook Page, Youtube and Twitter);
- Purchases and orders made by you;
- Your browsing activities on MYDAR website;
- Information about the device you use when browsing MYDAR website;
- Your preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Your location; and
- Your correspondence and communication with us.
2.2 The list in 2.1 above is not exhaustive and we might need to collect further data/information for the purposes as set out in this policy. Some personal data is collected directly, e.g. online account set up by you or email sent by you to our email. Some personal data might, however, be collected indirectly, e.g. whenever you browse MYDAR website. We may anonymize and aggregate personal data for insight and research but we will not identify anyone in such occasion.
3. USAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
3.1 MYDAR Limited (and trusted third parties acting on our behalf) will use your personal data to:
- Provide goods and services to you;
- Manage any account(s) you registered with us;
- Verify your identity;
- Prevent crime and fraud;
- Contact you about any news of MYDAR with your prior consent;
- Conduct researches, analysis and/or insight in order to under your needs better;
- Identify and contact competition (if any) winners;
- Enable us to manage customer service interactions; and
- Disclose your information to any authorities if we are required to do so in compliance with any relevant laws and regulations.
3.2 Marketing – We may use your personal data for marketing purposes and may send you emails, texts and/or postal mail to inform you of our latest events and offers. You have the right to choose not to receive the said promotional communications at any time by:
Notifying us at email@example.com; and
Making use of the unsubscribing function at MYDAR website.
- The domain you access our website from
- Your computer’s IP address
- The date and time you accessed the site
- The operating system of your computer
- The browser you’re using to access our site
- The Universal Resource Locators (URLs) of the pages you visit on our website
- Your username, if you’ve logged into the site
- The URL of site you came from, if you clicked a link there that brought you to our website
We may share this information internally or third-party contractors as needed. This information is only used to improve the website and enhance our visitors’ experience. Raw data logs are only retained temporarily for site management purposes.
4.1 MYDAR website takes the security of your personal data very seriously. We via our website designer take many precautions to ensure that the information we collect is secure and inaccessible by anyone outside of our organization. These precautions include advanced access controls to limit access to that information to only internal personnel who require access to that information. We also via our website designer use numerous security technologies to protect all data stored on our servers and related systems. Our security measures are regularly upgraded and tested to ensure they are effective.
4.2 We take the following specific steps to protect your information:
- Use internal access controls so only limited personnel have access to your information.
- Anyone with access to user information is trained on all relevant security and compliance policies.
- Servers that store visitor information are regularly backed up to protect against loss.
- All information is secured through modern security technologies like secure socket layer (SSL), encryption, firewalls, and secure passwords.
4.3 All access safeguards described above are in place to prevent unauthorized access by outsiders to information stored on or transmitted by our systems.
5. CHOICE, ACCESS AND REDRESS
5.1 You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Ask for a list of personal information we have about you, if any.
- Request a change, correction, or deletion of your personal information.
- Request that we avoid collecting anything in the future (opt-out).
5.2 If you do not wish to have cookies stored on your machine, you have the option to turn cookies off in your browser. However, keep in mind that turning off cookies may impact how this website functions. Disabling browser cookies will also impact how other websites you visit store browser cookies as well.
5.3 Whenever we collect any sensitive information (such as social security numbers or credit card information), the information is encrypted and securely transmitted. You are able to confirm this by looking for the ‘lock’ icon in the browser address bar, and also confirm that the URL link starts with ‘https.’