TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. PLACING AN ORDER
- Search for the product(s) you want on the MYDAR website
- Select your size and press ‘Add to Cart’
- As long as you’ve added all of the items you require to your basket, select checkout option
- You will be asked to input your shipping & billing details
- Review your order to ensure all items & details are correct and thereafter place your order (Kindly note that we may not be able to amend your order once it has been submitted.)
- You will then receive an order confirmation via email to the email address provided at the time of ordering
In the circumstance we’d be unable to fulfill your order for whatever reason, an email will be sent to the address supplied by yourself when you placed the order explaining the issue that may have arose.
1.2 MYDAR reserves the right to reject or cancel all or part of your orders on the MYDAR website. We explicitly reserve the right not to accept your order for any of the following reasons:
- The product is not available / in stock
- Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable
- Your order has been suspected of fraudulent activity
- We could not deliver to the address provided by yourself
- Happening of any force majeure events (including but not limited to war, riots, fire, flood, hurricane, typhoon, earthquake, lightning, explosion, strikes, lockouts, slowdowns, prolonged shortage of energy supplies, and acts of state or governmental action prohibiting or impeding MYDAR from fulfilling the respective order(s))
- In the event of misspelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the website information
1.3 Data check
We may run some checks on your details before we ship your order. These checks may include verifying your address and payment details linked to your order. Any orders found to be made under fraudulent pretenses will be followed up with an investigation.
2.1 The product prices displayed on the MYDAR website are inclusive of Value-Added Tax (VAT). Shipping rates are applied per order. The exact shipping rates depend on the country where your order is being delivered. Please kindly refer to the delivery information in the MYDAR website.
2.2 Prices may vary across stores. Conversion rates may apply.
2.3 Price changes - MYDAR reserves the right to change the price of any product(s) in its sole discretion at any time without any notice in advance. Any orders placed before any of the respective change cannot be amended to the revised price.
3. SHIPPING & DELIVERY
3.1 All orders made on the MYDAR website are dispatched from Hong Kong. We aim to get all orders out on the same day; however, due to volumes this is not always possible. Tracking numbers, if applicable, are included in dispatch confirmation emails.
3.2 MYDAR should not be held responsible for any delay for reasons not within our control, including but not limited to customs, service strikes, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, weather, natural disasters, fire, epidemics or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
3.3 Free delivery is only applicable to orders over the basket value of USD100. Your order will be dispatched via our Standard delivery method (2-5 working days). Offer available for a limited time only.*
4.1 Places outside of Hong Kong may be subject to additional duties to be paid.
4.2 As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country/place you reside in; please be noted that you are required to pay the said payment import duties, customs and local sales taxes in order to release your order from customs on arrival.
4.3 The final value of your order does not include any additional duties required.
4.4 If you refuse to pay the abovementioned duties to release your order, the order will accordingly be returned back to the MYDAR warehouse and refunded. A shipping & handling fee might be deducted from your refund.
By law, MYDAR is required to state the correct amount paid for any outgoing international package. Any requests to change this information will be denied.
5. PROMOTIONS / OFFERS
5.1 Gift certificates
- Once a gift certificate has been issued, the certificate becomes that customers’ property.
- Gift certificates cannot be used in the purchase of another gift certificate.
- MYDAR reserves the right to refuse or cancel a gift certificate in its sole discretion.
- Gift certificates have a validity of 12 months, and don’t need to be spent all at once.
- Gift certificates are only valid and can be utilized on the site in which they have been purchased from, i.e. www.mydar.com.hk.
- If a gift certificate is used as payment, refunds will be refunded back onto the original gift certificate.
5.2 Discount codes
- Only one discount code can be used per order.
- MYDAR reserves the right to refuse or cancel the use of any discount code(s) in its sole discretion.
- Usage of any discount code(s) are subject to stock availability.
Promotions may vary across stores.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
MYDAR owns all intellectual property rights in its website and/or social media platform(s) and in the material published therein and they are protected by copyright laws worldwide.